Bachelor of Science in Biological Engineering, MIT, 2016
Management Consulting Senior Analyst
- Providing tools and expertise to translate strategic direction and business objectives of clients into real world solutions.
- Project experience includes management and technology consulting engagements in the following areas: metadata management systemdevelopment, IT capability assessment, change management enablement, business case development, product integration, and project management.
- Serving as Community of Practice co-lead for Accenture’s Healthcare 20/20 Community in Boston.
Quality and Innovation Analyst Intern
- SCHWARTAUER WERKE GmbH & Co. KGaA Germany
Participation in Programs:
- MIT Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program
- MIT International Science and Technology Initiatives
- MIT Undergraduate Practice Opportunities Program
Undergraduate Research Experiences:
- Herr Lab - Prosthetic Neural Interface Project.
- Anderson Lab - Liposomal siRNA Drug Delivery Project.
- DKFZ German Cancer Research Center, Germany - undergraduate research assistant in Glimm Lab.
Activities, interests and hobbies:
Varsity Women's Outdoor Track, Varsity Women's Indoor Track