The BE Graduate Board has five main goals:
- Represent graduate student views and interests to the department faculty and the Institute.
- Take appropriate actions to ensure graduate student views and interests are represented by the department.
- Maintain and improve graduate student life within the department.
- Act as liaisons between the graduate students, the undergraduates, the faculty, administration, and the Institute.
- Promote the unification of the department through social events, academics, and outreach.
For more information about the BE Board, please visit their website.